Decor Inspiration for Last Year of COLLEGE

11:49:00 PM

Holy buckets, time flies!!!!! It's already approaching my senior year of college.  Duh duh duh duhhhhhh.  That was supposed to be the sound of "doom." This coming year my class load is looking pretty heavy-- I'm talking clinically obese.  Regardless, I'm really happy about the living situation that I'll be coming home to every day.  Fantastic house, fantastic housemates, and fantastic dog!  And, oh, did I mention I love my room!??  It's my first time having a big girl bed (queen size).  In the past 6 months I've been confined to couches, futons, floors, air mattresses, and little plastic dorm mattresses.  Basically, I'm upgrading from the Super 8 to the Ritz.   Here is some of the inspiration for my interior decor.  I've been working on it for a few days, and it's still a work in progress, but I want to post the pictures soon!  Oh, and I'm trying to work some fung shui magic in this joint, so if you know anything about fung shui I would appreciate some tips!  Or even post links to rooms that you like.  I would love to see your inspirations, too!                                                                                                                                                       Love,                      Dylan the Decorator

Don't forget to leave me a cute comment! Tips/Ideas/Inspiration are all welcome :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments