5 Tips for Tweezing Your Man's Eyebrows

4:59:00 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love a strong, sexy eyebrow.  Strong eyebrows compliment that tall, dark, and handsome ideal that ladies love.  Strong eyebrows seem to say, "I'm all man."  However, there is a line between strong eyebrows and eyebrows on steroids.  You know what I mean.  Like two bushy caterpillars crawling across their forehead, eyebrows can be a distraction.  This is where girls need to step up and take responsibility for their boyfriend's bushy brows.  Ladies, get out your tweezers, because it's time to tame our sexy beasts.

Before                                                    After

5 Helpful Tips:
1. Play some soothing music in the background.
2. Give them a kiss every few minutes.  It will ease the pain.
3. DON'T make them too thin.  You might as well emasculate him with a tight v-neck tee and low-rise skinny jeans. 
4. DON'T change the actual shape.  Focus on the hairs between their brows, creeping up their forehead, and on their eyelids.  That's right... eyelids.
5.  Give them an incentive to get through the pain.  I would say cupcakes or a back rub, but I'll leave this one up to you.


XOXO, Dylan and Jesse
FOR THE RECORD: Jesse's eyebrows do not look feminine or girly whatsoever.  I simply separated his eyebrows so that there are two, not one.  No need to hate :)

You Might Also Like

17 comments